If you want to convertformat file, you will take the help of OCR application because the common document converter can not extract the characters in image or scanned PDF document. If you use the OCR embedded document converter, this problem will not be as difficult as you think.
You can use the application VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter. From the name of the application, you can find that it has two main functions: converting PDF to Excel file and recognizing characters in scanned PDF with OCR function. In fact, PDF to Excel OCR Converter supports six kinds of languages including Spanish. So it is easy to deal with your document with the application.
For using PDF to Excel OCR Converter to convert its homepage and install it on your computer by following the installation wizard. Then please follow the contents below to make the conversion from ., you have to download it at
1. Launch the application (Four ways)
- Click “Start”—“All Programs”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”
- Open the installation directory of PDF to Excel OCR Converter and double click the executable file winpdf2excel.exe.
- Double click the application icon if you have created one when you install the application.
- Right click the icon and click “Open” option in dropdown list.
2. Add scanned PDF document (Three ways)
- Click “Add PDF File (s)” button to open the “PDF to Excel” file picker window to choose PDF document in it.
- Right click the file list and click “Add files” option in popup floating item to open “PDF to Excel” dialog box.
- Drag and drop scanned PDF document into file list of PDF to Excel OCR Converter.
3. Set parameters for the target file (Four necessary operations)
- Select the 6th option—OCR PDF file (Language: Spanish) in top right dropdown list.
- From three given output layouts, choose one you like in “Output Options” group box.
- Check the option “MS Excel 97-2003 format (XLS)” in “Output Formats” group box.
- Set page range of input PDF document and convert the specified pages into XLS file.
4. Save target file and run the conversion (Four operations)
- Click “Convert” button to open “Save as” dialog box.
- Specify the output path for target file in “Save in” dropdown list.
- Input name for target file in “File name” edit box.
- Click “Save” button to convert scanned PDF to XLS.
If you do as illustrated above, you will get the XLS file successfully. Please see the interface of PDF to Excel OCR Converter and “Save as” dialog box in Figure 1.