When you convertfor extracting the text in PDF document, you can also to be converted at the same time by using the application VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter. Only four steps will do this kind of work perfectly. Please see the following showing contents.
If you don’t have PDF to Excel OCR Converter on your computer, please download it via clicking the link: www.verypdf.com/dl.php?file=verypdf2excelocr.exe which gives you a free evaluation version of the application for you to evaluate. If you are satisfied with the application and want to use all functions of it after the evaluation, please access to its homepage http://www.verypdf.com/pdf-to-excel-ocr/index.html for purchasing the application.
When you install it on your computer, the application will be runnable at once. Please double click the application icon if you can find it to open PDF to Excel OCR Converter or you need to click “Start”—“All Programs”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”—“VeryPDF PDF to Excel OCR Converter v2.0”. In the opened application, you need to add image PDF document into it then.
For adding image PDF into the application in the conversion from, there are three ways for you reference:
- Directly drag the file you need into the application.
- Click “Add PDF File (S)” button to open “PDF to Excel” dialog box and choose image PDF document in it.
- Right click the file list and click “Add files” to open “PDF to Excel” dialog box and choose image PDF document.
Then you need to set the parameters for the target file.
- In top right dropdown list, you need to choose the language which is same to the one in image PDF document to be recognized by OCR technology.
- Choose a suitable output layout for the target file in “Output Options” group box.
- Select the output format for the target file in “Output Formats” group box.
- To , please check “Select Range” option in “Page Range” group box until the edit boxes “From” and “To” are available. Then please input the start and end page number to be converted in them.
- If you want to view the target file instantly without opening it manually, please check “View after convert” option.
Click “Convert” button to open “Save as” dialog box which is shown in Figure 2. Please choose the location for the target file in “Save in” dropdown list and name the file in “File name” edit box. Then please click “Save” button to save the target file and run the conversion from image PDF to Excel.