Image to PDF Converter can help you insert, which includes GUI version and CMD version that has been designed to help users convert image files to PDF files with specified targeting properties in Windows platforms. For more details, you can keep reading this article to know more about them.
1. Please install Image to PDF Converter of GUI and CMD versions, for there are 2 ways for you to choose in this article to insert image file to PDF file:
- Click link of http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/img2pdf.exe, then installer of Image to PDF Converter can be downloaded
- Please double click this installer, then follow setup wizard to install GUI version of Image to PDF Converter
- Download zip file of CMD version from this link: http://www.verypdf.com/tif2pdf/image2pdf_cmd.zip
- Extract its content to your computer, from this moment on, CMD version of Image to PDF Converter can be used
Then, you can continue to use these two versions of Image to PDF Converter on your computer, also if you want to know more of Image to PDF Converter, please go to its homepage online at http://www.verypdf.com/app/image-to-pdf-ocr-converter/index.html.
2. Use GUI version of Image to PDF Converter to insert
Here is GUI interface of Image to PDF Converter:
You need to click “Add Files” on this interface, then select one image from dialog box of “Image2PDF” > click “Open”, so this imager can be added for this process, which can be shown as its path in processing form. And you can click this path so that this image can be shown on preview panel of GUI interface. Then, to insert this image file to PDF file in the condition of the existing of one PDF file, please click “Setting” > click “Save Mode” > click radio of “Insert before the first page if file exist”, then please click “OK” there so that this setting can be saved.
When program jump back to main GUI interface, to select one folder for saving this PDF file and produce PDF file, please click “Make PDF” on GUI interface, then select “Convert one file into one PDF file” on dropdown list, then choose one targeting folder in dialog box of “Save As” > click “Save”, finally, this image file can be inserted to that existed PDF file after a few seconds, and you can preview it on your computer.
2. To useto insert , please follow the steps below:
- Open running environment of : click “Windows + R” hotkey > type “cmd.exe” and click “ok” in dialog box of “Run”
- Follow the usage below to type your command line in running environment:
Usage: Img2PDF [options] <-o output> <images>
Img2PDF stands for path of “img2pdf.exe”,which is used to use CMD version of Image to PDF Converter through calling “img2pdf.exe”; [options] reprensents parameters typed which are optionally used for editing properties of PDF; <-o output> is an essential combination, which includes parameter “-o” that is used for producing PDF file, and targeting path of output, which is typed for saving PDF; <images> is representative of source path, which is typed for adding image for this process.
Here is an example about this process, which you can refer to:
d:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe –p 0 –o f:\target\output1.pdf f:\source\a.png
–p 0 is parameter with value “0”, which is used to insert image into PDF file before first page; f:\target\output1.pdf is targeting path of existed PDF file named “output1” on your computer, which is used for saving targeting PDF file.
At last, to generate new PDF file, please click “enter” in command prompt window. Then, after a while, new PDF file can be produced into targeting folder.
By now, it is convenient to leave your comments here, if you have questions on this process, which is from image to PDF with GUI and command line of Image to PDF Converter. And of course, you can visit our knowledge base at http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/, if you would like to know more articles of Image to PDF Converter and other converting tools. 🙂