It is very easy and convenient to save EMF as JP2 with HTML Converter, which is a conversion from EMF to JP2 with HTML Converter on computers of Windows systems. And this article will tell you the exact method to fulfill this conversion with HTML Converter.
First of all, our main tool is HTML Converter, which is a professional tool to help you convert EMF, WMF, HTML etc. to JP2. JPEG etc.. So if you want to know more info about HTML Converter, it is our pleasure if you visit homepage of HMTL Converter. Then of course, after you know what is HTML Converter, if you want to continue to know other products, welcome to visit HOMEPAGE OF VERYPDF. 🙂
Here are details about how to convert EMF to JP2 with HTML Converter below:
1. Download installer of HTML Converter via this link: http://www.verypdf.com/htmltools/winhtmltools.exe
2. Install HTML Converter with this way: double click this installer > install HTML Converter step by step with setup wizard.
3. After installation, please double click shortcut of HTML Converter, so its interface can be opened, where please click “File” > select “Add Files” on dropdown list, so a dialog box is popped out. And please select one EMF file and click “open”, finally, you can find its path can be shown in processing form like below, and it is a mark to add this EMF file successfully for conversion:
4. Please set targeting format via this method: click “setting” on GUI interface > select tab of “Base Settings”, then on setting panel like below, you need to click “.jp2” on dropdown list of “output format”, but it is not enough for successful setting, and the last step here is to click “ok” on this panel so that this setting can be saved and it can be effective during conversion later.
5. Then, it’s time to think about how to realize setting targeting folder, but do not worry about this please, for button of “start” on GUI interface of HTML Converter has been designed to help you solve problems of both of setting objective folder and start process one time, for more details, please see the followings:
Click “start” button on GUI interface > select one destination folder in pop dialog box named “browse for folder”, then please click “ok” there, so your setting can be effective along with started process from EMF to JP2 on your computer, and of course, finally, this JP2 file is added into destination folder automatically.
So far, this article has nearly come to the end, and if you still feel confused on process from EMF to JP2, or meet some questions during your process with HTML Converter, it will be our pleasure in case you leave your comments or messages here, so our excellent technique support will offer you suitable support according to your need! 🙂