VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter is an application that has been designed to help users convertaccurately and flexibly in Windows platforms. In addition, there are 2 versions for VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter, one is GUI version, another is version. And this article would like to show you how to convert image to jpg with these two versions separately as an example, and you can carry on reading the following paragraphs, if you are interested in them.
First of all, please install VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter on your computer:
- Download installer of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter and zip file of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter separately, and the former is of GUI version, and the latter is of version
- Double click that installer and follow setup wizard step by step, so GUI version can be installed successfully in the end
- Open this zip file > extract its content to your computer, so CMD version can be effective from this moment on
Then, please refer to the followings separately to use GUI version and CMD version to convert--- image to jpg:
Firstly, you need to open interface of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter on your computer, then add image with this way: click “Add Files” > select image file in dialog box of “Image2PDF” > click “Open” there, then path of this image can appear in processing form of GUI interface.
And you can preview it on GUI interface with this way: click path of this image, then it can be shown in preview panel above processing form. Moreover, if you think it does not fit for that preview panel in dimension and sharpness, you can adjust it with this way: click “Image” on menu bar > click different zoom ratio on dropdown list to get different display accordingly till it meets your requirement.
Next, to set targeting properties like keywords, bookmarks, author, encryption mode or basic save mode of PDF file, you can click “Setting” on GUI interface, then edit respective options on different panel there according to your will. Then, to save your settings there, please click “OK” so that program can take you back to GUI interface.
At last, please click “Make PDF” on GUI interface, then click “Convert all pages files with default options” if you did not set anything about options of PDF file, or please click “Convert selected one file into one PDF file” there, then you select a targeting folder in pop dialog box, at last, please click “Save” there, so after a while, your PDF file can be produced into targeting folder chosen just now.
1. Please open running environment of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter with this way:
Click hotkey of “Windows + R” > input “cmd.exe” in edit box of “Run” dialog box > click “Ok”, then command prompt window can be opened on your screen, which is the operating environment.
2. Input command line to accomplish conversion
Please refer to the example below to type command line:
D:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe -o d:\a.pdf F:\460.jpg
- D:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe is the path of “img2pdf.exe”, which is typed for running CMD version of Image to PDF Converter
- -o is a parameter to help you generate PDF file, which is essential
- d:\a.pdf is the targeting path of PDF file, which is used for saving and naming PDF file in command line
- F:\460.jpg is the source path of jpg file, which is inputted to add this jpg file for this process from – image to jpg
Please type command line like above in turns, then do not forget to click “enter” in command prompt window, then your PDF file can be generated quickly on your computer.
Also besides basic function, Image to PDF Converter can help you set other properties of PDF file etc.. So if you want to know more, you can log on official website of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter. Of course, please leave your comments here, if you have some questions on process to convert image to PDF --- image to jpg with GUI version and command line version of VeryPDF Image to PDF Converter, we will offer you a best support as soon as possible.