This article would like to introduce you two ways to convert PCD to PDF with GUI version of Image to PDF Converter andversion of Image to PDF Converter on computers of Windows platforms. It is easy for you to understand them, so if you are interested in them, please follow me in the next paragraphs.
Here, for more info of Image to PDF Converter, please enter official website of Image to PDF Converter. And please click the following links separately in order to get installer of Image to PDF Converter and zip file for version:
Next, you need to double click installer downloaded just now, and follow setup wizard to install GUI version of Image to PDF Converter on your computer. Likely, to makeversion effective during process from PCD to PDF, please open this zip file > extract its content to your computer, then it can be used later.
1. Convert PCD to PDF with GUI version
- Open GUI interface of Image to PDF Converter > click “Add Files” > select PCD file in dialog box of “Image2pdf” > click “Open”, so it is successful to add this PCD file for this process with its path appearing in processing form. To preview this PCD file on GUI interface, you can click its path so that preview page can be presented directly
- Optionally, to set properties of PDF, please click “Setting” on GUI interface, then select one of tabs on setting panel > edit different options there separately > click “OK”, then those settings can be saved and program can jump back to GUI interface
- Click button of “Make PDF”, and according to whether you set options of PDF or not, please select “Convert all images files with default options” or “Convert one file into one PDF file” on dropdown list > select one destination folder in pop dialog box of “Save As”, at last, please click “Save”, then Image to PDF Converter will produce PDF from PCD for you
2. Convert PCD to PDF with command line
Please run “cmd.exe” for starting command prompt window directly: click “Windows + R” > input “cmd.exe” in dialog box of “Run” > click “OK”, then command prompt window can be popped on your screen, where you can continue to type command line like below:
E:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe –o G:\latter\example6.pdf G:\former\example6.pcd
E:\image2pdf_cmd3.2\img2pdf.exe is path of “img2pdf.exe”, which is typed for making command line version of Image to PDF Converter effective; –o is a parameter to produce PDF file, which needs to be typed before objective path essentially; G:\latter\example6.pdf is the objective path for saving PDF file, which must be inputted after “-o”; G:\former\example6.pcd is the source path of PCD file, which is to add this PCD file for this process directly.
At last, to produce PDF file from PCD file, please click “enter” in command prompt window. Later on, this PDF file can be added in destination folder.
By the way, if you want to get more parameters for setting properties of PDF file, you can type path of “img2pdf.exe” in command prompt window > click “enter”, then you will see many of them with real examples there. And after you know the method to convert PCD to PDF with 2 ways, if you have questions on this process, it is convenient to drop your messages here, and our technique support can help you as soon as possible.