Extractor, namely PDF to TIFF Extractor, supports extracting images of or TIFF format on computers of Windows systems without any third-party software installed on your computer. Moreover, with its GUI interface, properties of JPG or TIFF can be edited accurately and flexibly.:)
To know more of PDF to JPG Extractor, you can go to homepage of PDF to JPG Extractor, which is one page of verypdf official website. Then, to experience PDF to JPG Extractor, please download installer of PDF to TIFF Extractor > double click it > install PDF to TIFF Extractor with setup wizard. Then, if you would like, you can refer to the followings to experience your PDF to JPG Extractor.
Here is the interface of PDF to JPG Extractor below:
1. Button “Menu” can lead to a dropdown list, where “save to multi-page TIFF extraction” can help you extract dozens of images in PDF to one TIFF file, “save to multipe TIFF files” can help you extract dozens of images in PDF to dozens of TIFF files,”option settings” there can offer you a panel for editing options of TIFF or JPG:
- To edit converting page range, you can type page numbers in edit boxes of “From” and “To”
- To set image resolution of JPG or TIFF, you can type values in edit boxes of “Horizontal” and “Vertical”
- To export color images as JPG files, please click check box of “Export color images as JPG files
- To remove thumbnail pictures, please click check box of “Remove thumbnail pictures
- To rotate landscape pictures automatically, please click check box “Auto detect and rotate landscape pictures
- To invert color for white and black images, please click check box “Auto detect and invert color for white and black pictures
- Check box of “Auto scale pictures according to original page size can help you scale pictures automatically according to original page size
- To fip image files vertically or horizontally, please click check box of “Vertical flip image files” or “Horizontal image files”
- To add suffix on output filename on conditions of multiple TIFF files, please type value in its edit box flexibly
Finally, “ok” button on this panel can help you save your settings.
2. Both of “Open PDF File” on dropdown list of “Menu” and “Open” button on GUI interface can help you add PDF files for this process from PDF to JPG or PDF to TIFF, or drag and drop of your PDF files is an easier way to add source files, too. After that, there can be a dialog box named “Save as” popping out, where destination folder should be selected, then one click on “save” will tell PDF to JPG Extractor to start this process automatically, and later on, your JPG or TIFF images can be generated automatically.
By now, it is the end of illustration about PDF to JPG Extractor above. Please feel free to leave your comments here in case you are trapped in process from PDF to JPG or PDF to TIFF with this software. Or it is our pleasure if you keep concerning about our articles on http://www.verypdf.com/wordpress/. 🙂