VeryPDF Filler is an excellent handy desktop application which allows you to fill pdf document, different image format and scan image. By using this application, you can scan a form, load the form as a background image and add the blank field, edit the form and then create a new pdf document.
There are three main file format you can add in VeryPDF Filler: Image, scan image and pdf document. Any kinds of supported file format can also be filled with text, graphic or image according to your needs, which just like edit for these kind of files again.
The main functions of VeryPDF Filler are shown in this article and it is a developing application which needs to add flexible functions. So if you have some good ideas about it or you wish to realize any function with it, you can tell us.
Main features of VeryPDF Filler
Support three kinds of main file format
- Different image formats: You can add BMP, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, PCX, etc. image format into the application.
- Scan image. When you want to add scan image into VeryPDF Filler, you need to choose a scanner to scan the image. If you have no scanner, you can bring the scanned form image from another computer.
- PDF document. You can add the normal or scanned pdf document into the application and then fill it up.
Perfect preview window
When you add any kind of supported file into VeryPDF Filler, you can see there is a thumbnail list on the right and a big preview window on the right. When you click some thumbnail, you can see the clear preview in preview window. At the same time, you can choose to fit width, height for the current page, rotate page, deskew page, bright the image, enhance contrast, etc.
Fill page with text, graphic or image
- Fill with text. You can fill any kinds of text in any location of the current previewed page. You can also edit the text color, font, size, align, etc.
- Fill with graphic. You can fill line, arc, ellipse, rectangle, etc. graphics in the current previewed page. You can edit the fill color, opacity degree for the graphic.
- Fill with image. You can fill different kinds of image formats like BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, etc. You can change the opacity degree for the image.
Add files in batch
You can put all the files that you want to fill in one folder and then add this folder into VeryPDF Filler. After filling them one by one, you can also choose an output folder for them and save them as pdf document.
Do you want to use it for free?
So those are all the key features of VeryPDF Filler. If you’ve got some advices about it, please let us know and if your ideas are adopted in this coming application, you are lucky to use VeryPDF Filler without any payment. It’s our promise. So please contact us now!