VeryPDF Image to PDF is a handy desktop tool which allows you to convert a variety of image formats to pdf document, including the scan image and the pictures in your camera or phones. Before converting the image to pdf document, you can make some operations to them until they are perfect enough for converting. For example, if the scan image is a little skew, you can deskew it by an angle, if the image is a reversed one, you can rotate it according to your needs, etc.
In the following contents of this application, you will see the main functions of the powerful application. You can see it as a combination of image processor and pdf creator.
Three main functions of VeryPDF Image to PDF are as follows:
- Set the page size of output pdf document by using the given options or specifying yourself.
- Set the page orientation.
- Set the page margin.
- Combine several images in one page and set the space size between each image.
- Set the image number in one page by specifying the number of row and column.
- Set the image position, stretch, fit width, height, etc.
- Set background of pdf page, including the pure color, image, etc.
- Secure the created pdf by setting open or owner password. You can use different permissions to protect the pdf contents.
- Edit pdf description, including title, subject, author, keywords, etc.
- Add watermark for created pdf, including text, image and graphic.
- Order page number of pdf document.
Send created pdf via email
- Allow Cc and Bcc to send pdf via email.
- Add the created pdf as attachment.
- Add email content.
- Input your authentication user name and password.
- Choose an SMTP protocol.
Via these functions, you can easily process the image at first, convert them to pdf document, and then send the created pdf document to your friends, families, colleagues, etc. If these developing functions cannot meet your requirements, you can bring up your needs and we will thing them carefully. If your ideas about this application are used in it, you will get VeryPDF Image to PDF as the gift for your gold ideas. Of course, you need to know how to contact us at first:
- Leave messages here.
- Contact the support team of VeryPDF.