VeryPDF is going to release a new application named VeryPDF PDF Content Splitter, which can help you split large PDF files with multiple invoices, reports, inventories, tables, forms, receipts, statements, memos, wages sheets, schedules, etc., according to text in the defined position of each page.
Small PDF files can be generated, depending on the invoice number, date, account number, customer ID, order ID, or other text in the position specified by you. It can also sort the result PDF files whose first page has the same text in the defined position from the other output PDF files, and combine the same together automatically.
Split PDF according to text—PDF Content Splitter can compare the text in the specified position of each page and then split the input PDF into smaller PDF files according to the text and the selected split method.
Split PDF containing invoices, wages sheets, reports—PDF Content Splitter is a handy tool which can help youcontaining multiple invoices into separate PDF files with single invoice. It can also help you to files with wages sheets, reports, receipts, etc.
Three effective split methods—The first method is to search for different text in the specified position of each page. Once PDF Content Splitter finds different text, it will split the part before this page. The second method is to search for text in the specified position, no matter the text is different or the same. Once PDF Content Splitter finds text, it will split the part before this page. he last method is to split PDF as the first method and then sort those having the same text from the result PDF files and combine them together.
- Split large PDF into small PDF files according to text.
- Generate continuous invoice or report based on the same text in the specified position.
- Provide a split rule editor to choose the reference text and position.
- Split PDF according to the split rule set by you.
- Easily create a new split rule.
- Allow you to edit existing split rules.
- Automatically remember the saved split rules.
- Automatically set the latest input directory as the default directory.
- Provide three effective split methods.
- Do not split unless the next page has text in the specified position.
- Do not split unless the next page has different text in the specified position.
- Sort the PDF files based on the same text in the specified position from the result PDF files.
- Automatically name the result PDF files.
- Create an export folder for each input PDF file.
- Freely change the order of the added files in the list box.
- Support batch processing.
- Support drag and drop.
- Simultaneously display downloading status and processing status on the main interface.
- Do not require Adobe products.
- Double click the listed PDF to preview it.
- Zoom in and zoom out the PDF in the rule editor.
- View the total page number of each input file on the interface.