For protecting the content in your ppt document, you can convert ppt to pdf which is a kind of secure document. If you want, you can set different kinds of parameters for the created document. The following contents of this article are the for showing you the main functions of this developing application.
Main features of VeryPDF
- Support all versions of ppt document as the input format, ppt or pptx.
- Convert ppt to pdf in batches.
- Edit pdf properties like title, author, subject, keywords, producer, etc.
- Customize new pdf property if the given ones are not enough.
- Encrypt pdf document with open or owner password.
- Add different watermark for pdf like text, graphic and image.
- Edit watermark font, size, angle, location, opacity degree, etc.
- Add page number for created pdf.
- Different number type, position, size, color, font, etc.
- Support page number prefix.
- Choose different slide to convert, portrait, landscape or all slides.
- Choose the slide range to convert.
- Choose odd or even slides to convert.
- Convert the image in slide as color, grayscale or monochrome image in pdf.
- Set page margin for output pdf.
- Convert xxx slides in one pdf page.
- Use outline or slide number as bookmark of pdf.
In fact, VeryPDF VeryPDF PDF Creator except the input file format. Do you have any suggestions for this application? If so, please contact us or leave messages to show your ideas which may help you to get VeryPDF for free. Do you believe it? Just come on.is able to realize all the functions of