VeryPDF XPS to Any Convertercan help you convert a bunch of files in the format of XPS into PDF, PS, EPS, and image file formats including JPG/JPEG, BMP, PNG, PCX, GIF, TGA, and TIF/TIFF. It is an easy to use tool. When you convert XPS to image file formats, you can set page range, page size, resolution, color depth and filename template. When convert XPS to TIFF, you can also set compression mode, and use it to convert multi-page TIFF.
The Following are some key features of VeryPDF XPS to Any Converter:
Convert XPS to Any
- Convert XPS to PDF, PS, and EPS.
- Convert XPS to Images including JPG, PNG, PCX, GIF, TGA and TIFF.
- Convert XPS to multi-page TIFF.
Effective output settings for image files
- Support page range setting.
- Support color depth setting. Support true color.
- Support resolution setting.
- Support page size setting.
Support filename template setting
- If an original XPS file has multiple pages, and you want to convert it to images, you may need to add file name templates to output file names to facilitate the arrangement. Our product can help you solve such problems. You can also monitor the output directory as you wish.
- Do not need third party applications.
- No image editor is required.
- No need Adobe product.
- Run well in Windows and Mac operating systems.
How to use it?
The following part shows how to VeryPDF XPS to Any Converter to generate multi-page TIFF from XPS:
Step 1: Input XPS files—Click the Add button above the list box on the main interface. A dialog box pops out, and you can choose one or more XPS and then click Open in the dialog box.
Step 2: Choose an output folder—Click Choose under the list box and choose a folder in the popup dialog box and click OK to close the dialog box.
Step 3: Choose an output format –Click XPS to TIF on the left side of the list box. You will find the Setting button above the list box turns from grey to blue.
Step 4: Set options—Click Setting to open the Setting dialog box. Then click the check box before Multi Page TIFF. Then click Apply.
Step 5: Start conversion—Click the Start button above the list box on the main interface. The computer prompts to start the conversion from XPS to TIF. If you want to monitor the process, you can click Browse to open the output folder. The status is shown via the progress bar at the bottom of the main interface.
Interested in it?
If you are interested in VeryPDF XPS to Any Converter, please pay attention to the following websites: