In this article, I will show you how to addfor PDF files by . This way will be quite useful when you need to specify some page in the PDF files which has hundreds of pages.
- Free downloading software VeryPDF PDF Stamp to your PC , here is the link for you:http://www.verypdf.com/pdfstamp/pdfstamp_cmd.zip.
- If you need to know more about it, please visit its official website http://www.verypdf.com/app/pdf-stamp/index.html.
- This is a software, you need to call it from MS Dos Windows.
- Open MS Dos Windows.
- When you download it successfully, please unzip it to your PC.
- Call the exe file of pdfstamp.exe in MS Window like other command line software.
- Check its usage in this website and input the command line for adding .
\pdfstamp.exe” -PDF “example.pdf” -o “pagenumber.pdf” -AT “page \P of \c” -fs10 -p5 -c255 -mlr-70 -mtb-50
-PDF:Open an existing PDF file to add.
-o:Write output to a new file, the default is stamp on the input PDF file.
-AT: An order for adding stamp.
\p:Current page number
\c:Total page number
-P5:Stamps on the Right-Bottom of the page.
c255: The color of the page number is right.
mlr&mtb: For the position of the page number.
Please input the command line like the following snapshot shows then press enter. Just a few seconds, you can get the output file with the page number.
Let us check the effect from the following snapshot. On the right bottom corner, the page number show themselves. By this software, you can adjust the page number color, position, fonts and style.
If you feel that the command line version are a little complicated for you, please use this GUI version. If you need to know more software for adding stamp, please try to find in its homepage, like docPrint which can help you add stamp during the printing job.If you have any question about VeryPDF Software, please contact us by the ways supported on this website as soon as possible then we will solve it for you at once.