Sometimes we need to handle PDF files in various aspects. Say when we need to cross merge PDF A with PDF B and then set password for the merged PDF file. If we need to compress PDF A then detach PDF B file, how should we do? If you say, I want to process all the functions in one software, is that OK? Maybe you also will ask that “Do you have such software which can work cross platforms and can be called from Java?”
Now I only have one answer to all the questions: “Yes, we can one software which can achieve all the functions.” It is VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line.
They have same functions just for different platforms. You can have a free trial then if you have any question during the using, please contact us by the ways supported on this website. If you need to know more about it, you can visit its homepage. This software is like a smart phone which has lots of functions. I can not list all of them here, you need to experience it yourself. But I will put some of them here for your reference.
- Merge and split PDF files.
- Remove or extract page from PDF files.
- Fill PDF form with another FDF file.
- Add watermark like PDF stamper software.
- Attach or detach PDF files.
- Remove or add PDF password.
- Command line software.
If you are our old customer, maybe you will ask that “Your software Advanced PDF tool seems to have the same functions like this one, could you please walk me through about choosing which one is better?” Now let us compare these two software.
- Export source XML metadata from PDF.
- Recompress images of PDF to color (Flate, JPEG or JPEG200), gray (Flate or JPEG) or monochrome (Flate or CCITT G4) images.
- Option to enable PDF fast web view.
- Set PDF OpenAction such as, which page to display, hide menu bar or not, initial page magnification, position of PDF viewer window on the screen, and so on.
- Able to set and append custom PDF description.
- Edit and append PDF descriptions including tile, subject, author, keywords, created time, modified time, creator and producer.
- Support PDF format of version up to 1.8.
- Command line software and also has a GUI version.
- Please check more functions on this website.
In a word, Advanced PDF tool put much more emphasis on handling PDF file itself. And PDF toolbox pays more attention on how to handle PDF file with PDF files and others file.
- All those support all versions PDF file.
- All can run in Windows system both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- All can be use together with Jave, php or other applications.
I guess if you have those two software in hand, there is no problem about PDF files can make you feel confused. Those software were developed by VeryPDF software company, if you need to know please visit its homepage.