In this article, I will show you two ways for splitting PDF files. Splitting PDF files can be used when you need to only get one of the pages or some of the pages in PDF files which has hundreds of pages. You can compare these two two then choose the one for you according to your situation.
In this method, I will use software PDF Split-Merge to do the conversion. As I use its GUI version, it will be very easy to accepted and mastered. Another feature of this method is that it is low cost as PDF Split-Merge only charges $29.9. Now let us check how to .
- Free downloading PDF Split-Merge to your PC, here is the link for you, http://www.verypdf.com/pdfpg/pdfpg.exe.
- Allow it to run in your PC. If you install it successfully, there will be an ion on the desktop, double click it then you can enter its interface.
- Check more about it from its software interface.
- Please go to tab Split PDF files.
- Add PDF file needed to be split by clicking the button Browse.
- Choose one of the ways for splitting PDF. Split by bookmarks, split by every n pages or split by specifying pages.
- Then specify the output directory.
- Last steps is to clicking the button Run.
- A few seconds later, you can get the file.
- This is the end for method 1.
Different with method 1, in this way I will use the command line to VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line which has more others functions including splitting PDF, like merge PDF,stamp PDF, add or remove password for PDF files and so on. Please check more on its website. Following, I will put much more emphasis on splitting PDF by this software.file. Also, if you like, you can use PDF Split-Merge command line version which has the same functions as the GUI version. However, in this method, I will use another software
- Free download PDF Toolbox by this link:http://www.verypdf.com/dl.php?file=pdftoolbox_cmd_win.zip
- Unzip it and check its usage in the readme.txt.
- Open MS Dos windows and call this software.
According to the usage, if you need to split PDF, you need to input the command line like this:
pdftoolbox in.pdf –split
Note: as in this function, we have not specified the detail output path. The split PDF file will be kept in current directory. And the trial version only split the first page of the PDF file.
- This is the end of method 2.
Compare with method 1, method 2 is a little expensive.PDF Toolbox charges for $199.00. Both of those two software were developed by VeryPDF Software company, if you need to know more software for file format conversion, please visit its homepage. If you have any question about these methods, please contact us by the ways supported on this website.