Are you looking for ways to convert PDF to BMP? In this article, it will provide you with an easy way to convert PDF to BMP. BMP files are image files with rich color and high quality, which are compatible in almost all Windows operating systems and Windows programs. The following will tell you how to use VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter to convert PDF to BMP.
Step1. Download & install VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter
Click the following free download links to get VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter. Then double click the EXE file or PKG to have it installed into your computer.
After you have it installed into your computer, it will automatically create a shortcut icon on your desktop (you can double click it to quick run VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter) and directly go to the main interface.
Step2. Add the PDF files and click [PDF to Images]
- Drag and drop the PDF files which you want to convert into VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter. Or click the button [Add] on top of the main interface to add the PDFs. Click button [Delete] (It will delete the PDF file one by one) and button [Clear]( It will remove all the PDF in the list) if you need to delete the PDF files you have added.
- Click the button [PDF to Images] in the left column of the main interface
Step3. Choose output BMP format and customize settings.
- Click the button [Setting].
- Choose BMP from the format list.
- Choose Color Depth, Resize Page, Reset resolution, set Page Range.
- Click the button [Apply] to enact the settings.
Step4.Choose destination folder and start the conversion.
- Choose a destination folder where you want to put the output BMP image.
- Click the button [Start] to convert PDF to BMP.
Tips: VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter can not only convert PDF to BMP, it can slao convert PDF to other image formats such as JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, etc.
If you have any questions about how to convert PDF to BMP, please contact us via our support team.
If you are interested in our other products, you can click the following links.