If your pdf document is a password protected one and if you have the authority, you can use some kind of program to attack pdf document so that you can use it right now if you need it urgently.
The application you can take is VeryPDF PDF Password Remover Command Line which is capable of decrypting pdf password in a short time, maybe within several seconds.
To attack pdf document, please do as follows:
1. Download PDF Password Remover via clicking here.
2. Install the application via clicking the application installer and following the setup wizard.
3. Open MS-DOS interface by clicking Start—Run to open Run dialog box in which you need to input cmd in Open combo box and click OK button.
4. Drag the executable file pdfdecrypt.exe and drop it into opened MS-DOS interface and hit Enter button to see theusage and options.
5. Write thereferring to the template shown below:
6. Hit Enter button when the command line is write done.
Please see the following command line example which is used to attack pdf document.
pdfdecrypt -i C:\sample.pdf -o C:\out.pdf -u "user password" –v
In the command line, you need to use the path of each used file such as called program, input file and output file. The options –u is to input the user password of the input file. The option –v is to view attacked pdf document after the attacking process.
If you need to know more information about this application, please enter the homepage of VeryPDF PDF Password Remover. If you have questions about how to attack pdf document or this program, you can leave your words here or contact our support team.