VeryPDF CHM to Any Converter can help you convert CHM to PDF, PS, and image formats like TIF, JPG, and PNG in batches. CHM (Compiled HTML Help File), as a Microsoft proprietary online help format, is often used for software documentation. It may consist of text, images, and hyperlinks. You can use browsers to open CHM files. Lots of people prefer to convert CHM to PDF or other formats, because files such as PDF can be well protected from modifying, and easier to be read.
Operating Environment: Mac, Windows and Linux
Why choose VeryPDF CHM to Any Converter?
I have used lots of CHM to PDF converters or CHM to other formats converters. Few of them can convert CHM tables to PDF bookmarks and retain hyperlinks at the same time. But after testing VeryPDF CHM to Any Converter for dozens of times, I found it is the best choice that has all the following benefits:
- Convert CHM table to PDF Bookmark—this is a very cool function. When convert CHM to PDF, you will find that the result PDF perfectly retain the original hierarchy . The bookmark of the result PDF can help you easily find the content you need to find.
- Extract CHM content from each chapter—if you don’t want your reader to view all the CHM, but just the related part, you can extract the need chapter from the CHM and create a separate output file.
- Remove or retain the original hyperlinks —you can choose to retain the original hyperlinks or remove the links as you like. Lots of converters available online fail to retain hyperlink when convert from CHM to PDF.
- Customized header and footer—you can add text or images to header of footer. If you like, you can add your company logo to to result files.
- Support font embedding—It is why this tool can help you well maintain original font style, font color and font size.
Other Advanced features:
- Convert CHM to various formats: PDF, PS, EPS, JPG, PNG, TIF, etc.
- Support batch conversion.
- Convert a CHM table of contents to a PDF file.
- Support CSS style.
- Well retail the original images, tables, color, etc.
- Stand-alone application. No need to install any third party application.
- Add a cover page before the table of contents.
How to get it?
If you are interested in VeryPDF CHM to Any Converter, you can contact the support group of VeryPDF by sending an email to email@example.com . I got the beta version in this way. You can also tell them your suggestions. If your good idea is adopted, maybe you can be the next lucky guy to get a registration key for the product for free. Good Luck!