Do you want to convert the file format of AutoCAD to pdf document which can be viewed on almost all computers? If so, maybe you can use the program VeryPDF Converter to help you.
There is an AutoCAD file shown in Figure 1. If you want to convert this file to pdf, you need to download AutoCAD to PDF Converter at first and install it on your computer.
To open the program, you can use any one of the following offered ways:
- Double click the application icon.
- Open the program through Start menu.
In the opened interface ofConverter, you can one of following given ways to add AutoCAD files into the program.
- Click Add File (s) button to open file picker window in which you can choose AutoCAD file and add it or them into the program.
- Use drag and drop operations to add AutoCAD files.
- Click File (F) in the menu bar and click Add Files to open file picker window to choose file.
Then please click Setting button to open application setting window. If you need to encrypt pdf file, please click Encrypt Options tab and click Encrypt PDF File option. Please see it in Figure 2.
- In Specify Password group box, you can input the user and owner password.
- In Encryption Level group box, you can choose the password level as 40 or 128-bit.
- In Permission group box, you can set permissions for created pdf file.
Then please save target file by clicking Make PDF button and choosing the output location for target file in popup window. Then you can run the conversion from AutoCAD to pdf just be one button click.
Then please see the created pdf file in Figure 3 after the conversion from AutoCAD to pdf.
For getting more information about the application VeryPDF its homepage. For resolving all your questions about the conversion from AutoCAD to pdf or this application, welcome to contact our support team.Converter, welcome to enter