The application VeryPDF AutoCAD to PDF Converter can be used to convert the format of dxf to pdf with some easy operations in user interface. This application is a stand-alone program which does not require any other third-party program installed on your computer. This article aims at showing you how to make this conversion. Please see the following contents.
There are several steps for you to convert dxf to pdf document. Please see the following contents:
1. Download AutoCAD to PDF Converter and install it by double clicking the installer.
2. Open the program by double clicking its application icon or through the Start menu. You will see the main interface of it like the one shown in Figure 1.
3. Please click Add File (s) button to open the file picker window in which you can choose dxf file that you want to convert to pdf document. You can also use drag and drop operations to add dxf file into the application conveniently.
4. Click Setting button to open settings window like the one shown in Figure 2 to set parameters for the conversion from dxf to pdf. If you want to make the conversion, you can choose the save mode in Save Mode tab. In Base Setting tab, you can set , pdf resolution, , etc. for output pdf document. You can also edit pdf information in PDF Info tab and encrypt pdf document in Encrypt Options tab.
5. Click OK button to close the setting window and click Make PDF button in the main interface of the application to open Save as window in which you can choose the output location, rename the target file and click Save button to start the conversion from dxf to pdf.
If you are interested in this application, please visit the homepage of AutoCAD to PDF Converter and you can also purchase it for your further using without any limitations.
You can contact the support team of VeryPDF as long as you have any other questions about this application or conversion.