With the help of the VeryPDF AutoCAD to PDF Converter Command Line, you can easily create pdf document with different color types, including black and white pdf, gray pdf and color pdf when you convert dxf to pdf. In this article, you will see how to make this conversion and set color type.application
Please follow the steps shown below to finish the conversion:
1. Download AutoCAD to PDF Converter via clicking here and install it on your computer.
2. Open MS-DOS interface by clicking Start—Run to open Run dialog box and input cmd into Open combo box, click OK button.
3. Drag the executable file dwg2pdf.exe in installation folder and drop it into MS-DOS interface to see the application usage. Please see the usage window in Figure 1.
4. Write theto convert dxf to pdf and set color type by following the command line template:
dwg2pdf [options] <-i AutoCAD Files> [-o Output]
Please see the command line example:
dwg2pdf -b 1 -i C:\input.dwg -o C:\output.pdf
- dwg2pdf is the called program. Please use the path of it in the command line.
- -b 1 is to set pdf color type as 1, which means to create black and white pdf document.
- -i C:\input.dwg stands for the path of source file.
- -o C:\output.pdf stands for the path of target file.
For creating gray pdf or color pdf document, you can also use the other two options –b 2 and –b3.
5. Hit Enter button on the keyboard to run the conversion from dxf to pdf.
If you need to know more details about the application AutoCAD to PDF Converter Command Line, please enter the homepage of the program.