This article aims to introduce you a simple GUI utility – VeryPDF Screen OCR, which is also named desktop capturer designed for Windows users to capture desktop withimmediately.
Summary of VeryPDF Screen OCR
VeryPDF Screen OCR is one of useful tools at VeryPDF, which is a simple-operate GUI tool that helps you capture desktop with in both 32 bits and 64 bits Windows systems. Through VeryPDF Screen OCR, extracted text of desktop can be searchable and editable flexibly as you wish. With the help of easy-to-use GUI interface, Windows users can fulfill flexible method to capture desktop through OCR technology. You can try free VeryPDF Screen OCR here, too.
Popular Features of VeryPDF Screen OCR
- Help various people who want to instantly extract image text that cannot be recognized by average applications into text files of TXT format conveniently in both 32 bits and 64 bits Windows systems
- Recognize characters on desktop or any kinds of images
- Enable you to capture desktop shortcuts content into text files
- Help you produce editable and searchable text files instantly with OCR technology
- VeryPDF Screen OCR technology allows you to run conversions in multiple languages, e.g., English, Greek, Vietnamese, Chinese, Bulgarian, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Danish, Portuguese, Catalan, Hungarian etc.
- Allow you to copy screen shot of rectangle after you capture desktop with OCR technology to clipboard
- Allow you to save screen shot of rectangle after you capture desktop with OCR technology to default VeryPDF Screen OCR folder
- Enable you to browse screen snapshot history and extracted text history
- Able to select hotkey for quicker capture on anything on desktop with OCR technology
- Able to select language of OCR technology flexibly
Several steps to accomplish to capture desktop with OCR technology
- Run VeryPDF Screen OCR
Fig. Interface of VeryPDF Screen OCR
- Select right language according to your content on desktop, also you can set hotkey for faster capture later
- Click capture or hotkey to capture desktop:
click left button of mouse continuously, meanwhile you need to draw a rectangle on where you want to capture on desktop, then after you drop your left button, a rectangle can be formed along with 4 buttons appearing. To save captured screen in your computer, you need to click Save to file, then you can find this capture in default folder of VeryPDF Screen OCR in your computer; to copy this snapshot, please click Copy, then you can paste it in where you want to place it. Then, you need to click OCR so that VeryPDF Screen OCR can help you capture desktop in your own selected zone with OCR technology and extract characters in it into text quickly.
Fig. Rectangle with one click on OCR Copy and save to file
After you get panels like the following picture here, you can notice the apparent characters extracted onto text preview panel automatically and accurately.
Fig. OCR result panel and history panel for saving captured desktop and preview of captured desktop
Then, you can save extracted content in your computer:
Click File > select save text as > select one folder in your computer > click save
At last, text file saved can be editable and searchable conveniently.
If you have any questions on this desktop capturer – VeryPDF Screen OCR and how to capture desktop with OCR technology, it is convenient for you to contact our support team of VeryPDF. Thank you for your support here.