Firstly, you need to download VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter. To download the Windows version, please click VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Windows. To download the Mac version, please click VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter for Mac.
In the following, it focuses on the steps and set resolution when converting PDF to image with VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter.
Step1. Install VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter
Follow the instructions on the setup wizard to install it into your computer. Then it will automatically direct you to the main panel.
Step2. Add the PDF files and click [PDF to Images]
- Click the [Add] button to add the PDF files that you want to convert to Excel.
- Click the [PDF to Images] button in the left column of the main interface.
Step3. Choose an image format & Set Resolution
- Click the [Setting] button on top of the main interface.
- Choose an image format from the image format list.( For example, JPG)
- Tick the square box besides “Reset Resolution”.
- Input numbers into the two box next to “Resolution (DPI)”.
- Click [Apply] to enact the above selection and setting.
Step4.Choose the output folder for the image
Click the [Choose] button at the bottom of the main interface to choose the output folder where you like to put the image.
Step5. [Start] the conversion
Click the [Start] button to start the conversion.
If you are interested in our other products, you can click the following links.