If your pdf file size is too big and hard to save, transfer, store, etc. you’d better optimize pdf file to reduce the file size. If you don’t know which kind of application you can use, please have a try of VeryPDF Advanced PDF Tools.
This GUI application is Windows system oriented and you can run it on your computer easily. To use Advanced PDF Tools, please follow the steps shown in the following contents.
- Download the application by clicking here and install it on your computer. Please follow the setup wizard after you double click the installer.
- Double click the application icon to open the program until you see main interface on your screen. You need to add pdf files into the program by clicking Open button and choosing pdf files from opened Open window. The program supports to optimize pdf in batches, so you can add multiple pdf files.
- Click Change button to save target files in batch on some location of your computer. In the popup window for saving target files, you can choose the output destination.
- The application will start to optimize pdf file itself automatically after you click OK button in the saving window.
Please see the interface of Advanced PDF Tools in Figure 1.
There are also other articles about using Advanced PDF Tools to realize other functions. If you still any questions about how to optimize pdf file to reduce pdf size, please contact our support team anytime.
- How to optimize PDF in batch by PDF Editor?
- Compress your PDF files by VeryPDF PDF Compressor, VeryPDF PDF Compressor supports JBIG2 and JPEG2000 compression, PDF Compressor reduces the size of images in a PDF file by downsampling and compressing
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Command Line does merge, split, encrypt, decrypt, compress, optimize, resize and process PDF document by command line
- VeryPDF PDF Toolbox Component for .NET can be used to merge PDF, split PDF, encrypt PDF, optimize PDF, fill PDF form, and edit PDF description
- How to open a large PDF files on web without wasting time?
- How to get a PDF to display in a web browser before it’s fully downloaded?
- Compressing/Optimizing Vectors in PDF
- VeryPDF Tiff Merge Application-count tiff pages and merge tiff files in batch
- Create PDF automatically by monitoring folders and optimize PDF
- Optimizing security PDF for web and remove limitations
- How to set an owner password for a pdf file using command line?
- Encrypt pdf file with owner password using command line
- How to add pdf pages using command line
- Batch add metadata to a series of PDF's via an XML file
- Edit pdf content left offset of odd number pages using command line