This article aims to show you a tool named VeryPDF PDF Password Remover for PDF password recovery for users to recover PDF password of owner and user.
What is PDF Password Remover for?
Here is GUI interface of PDF Password Remover for Mac OS X
Why should we choose PDF Password Remover for Mac OS X?
- Support running well and normally in Mac OS X: v 10.5, 10.6, 10.7, etc.
- Support working independently without other PDF software
- Support pdf files of all standard versions
- Support processes to singly or
- Support direct and automatic processes to remove owner password
- Support direct save method of pdf files without user password
- Support 40 and 128-bit RC4 encryption and 128 and 256-bit AES encryption
How to realize processes toof user and owner?
1. Add pdf files singly or– click Add File(s) > select pdf files in pop dialog box > click open
2. Type targeting path in edit box Output Folder in order to set objective folder of saving pdf files in Mac OS X systems
3. Click on Start, then PDF Password Remover for Mac OS X can provide you with 2 threads:
- If your pdf files contains only owner passwords, they can be removed directly and automatically without error
- If your pdf files contains user passwords, PDF Password Remover for Mac OS X is able to offer you a pop dialog box to let you type correct user password with one click on OK as finish step singly or one by one of dozens of pdf files
Fig. Interface of PDF Password Remover for Mac OS X for you tosingly or in batches
At the end of this kind of processes to recover pdf password singly or in batches in Mac OS X systems, you can get your expected pdf files without all kinds of passwords at all. For other software of Mac OS X and Windows systems, welcome to visit product page of VeryPDF. And for more concerns of this kinds of processes and others, please do not hesitate to let our support team know or just drop your comments here. Thank you for your support here!