Follow last article, in this part I will show you how to convert PDF to Word by command line. As I have mentioned in last article. the same software can also be called from MS Dos Windows. Now I will show you how to make it step by step.
Free download PDF to Word Converter command line to your PC .
This software was developed by VeryPDF software company, if you want to know more about it, please visit its homepage of VeryPDF PDF to Word/DOC/DOCX Converter.
- When you download it successfully, it is an exe file. Different with other command line software, it is not saved in a package. Maybe you can find it in your PC program folder.
- In the Dos Windows, you can not check the parameters. Please have a check in the following list.
Usage: PDF2Word [Option] <PDF File> [<DOC File>]
-f : First page to be converted
-l : Last page to be converted
-z : Set zoom ratio when conversion, the range is from 50 to 200
-b : Space between characters
-q : Exit after converting
-m : Run without window
-r : Overwrite an existing destination file without prompting to confirm
-h or -? : Print usage information
-i : PDF file will be converted
-o : RTF file will be generated
For example :
PDF2Word -q -f 1 -l 1 -i c:\a.pdf -o c:\a.doc
PDF2Word -q -m -r -b 50 -f 1 -l 1 -i c:\a.pdf -o c:\a.doc
Now let us do a filed practice in the MS Dos Windows. Take a random PDF file for example.
By this way, you can convert PDF to word by command line. It is know to all that by command line version, you can achieve unattended conversion. Also you can call it from VB, C# or other application.
If you have any other question about this conversion or VeryPDF software, you are welcome to contact us at any time.
VN:F [1.9.20_1166]Convert PDF to Word by command line,
- How to convert characters which rendered embed fonts and subset fonts to editable Word document?
- To convert scanned PDF files to Word documents, you can use PDF to Word OCR Converter software
- VeryPDF PDF to Word Converter is a secure, enterprise-grade PDF converter that allows you to quickly convert from PDF files to Word documents
- Error: You are attempting to open a file type that is being block by your File Block Settings in the trust center., in line 27
- Do you have a SDK product or DLL Library which can convert from PDF files to many other formats?
- SaaS Website for PDF to Office (Word, PPT, Excel etc.) and Office to PDF conversion services
- VeryPDF PDF to Any Converter SDK is a Royalty Free DLL Library for Developers, which can convert from PDF files to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, HTML, XML, PostScript, EPS, plain text and image, like TIFF, JPEG, TGA, PNG, GIF, BMP, and PNM (PPM, PBM, and PPM) etc. formats
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master for Windows and Mac Systems
- VeryPDF PDF to Word OCR Converter does convert scanned PDF files to editable Word documents. Scan to Word OCR Converter converts Scanned Image to Word via OCR, Scanned Image to Word.
- How to edit image in PDF
- We are need a command line application to convert PDF and PS files to DOC and DOCX formats
- unabale to convert the .pdf files to .doc for the scanned docs
- How to convert scanned PDF to Word?