Need to convert Office VeryPDF Free Document to PDF Online Converter is a good tool to help you resolve difficult problems. For example, it can free convert PowerPoint to PDF, free convert Excel to PDF, etc.(PS) or EPS image format? If so, the free online tool
In addition, Free Document to PDF Online Converter supports more input file formats like Visio, PDF, HTML, Word, etc. and the output image formats contain PDF, PS, EPS, JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, WMF, EMF, XPS, PCL and TXT.
In the following contents, please see how to convert the Office Word document to the target Postscript (PS) or EPS image format.
1. Please open the free online application via clicking the link: VeryPDF Free Document to PDF Online Converter.
2. Add word document into the application which supports to convert local or online Word file to PDF document. So you can check Upload a document option and click the edit box or Browse button to add Word file from the popup window. Or you can check the Enter a URL option and then input the URL of the online Word document in the corresponding edit box.
3. In Output Format dropdown list, please choose the output format as PS(PostScript) or EPS from all supported ones.
4. Click Upload and Convert button to convert Office Word file to PostScript or EPS image.
5. Save the created image on local disk through the popup saving window.
Please see the conversion process in the following snapshot.
There are something you need to note that If you need to convert local or online Word files larger than 10 MB to PS or EPS, please try the offline application VeryPDF Document Converter.