When converting PDF document image file, the application VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter is able to set easily and quickly with simple operations. This article will focus on using this application to make the conversion from PDF file to some image format and then set a bit-count for the created image.
With the following steps, you will be perfectly accomplish the work.
1. Please free download VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter at first and then install it on your computer.
2. Open the application through start menu or double click the application icon, or you can use other ways.
3. Add PDF document into the application by clicking Add button or drag and drop PDF document into the application.
4. Choose an output image format in File type dropdown list. For instance, choose BMP.
5. Set output location in Destination folder edit box. You can input the file path manually or click Browse button to choose file path from the popup window.
6. Choose image bit count in Image Bitcount group box. The supported bit-count are 1-bit, 4-bit, 8-bit and 24-bit. For example, choose 8-bit. In this group box, you can also check the option Grayscale to create grayscale image.
7. Click Convert button to convertand you will see a progress bar appear at the bottom of the user interface. When it disappears, the conversion is accomplished. Please see the process in next snapshot.
If you choose output image format as JPEG, you can also set JPEG image quality in JPEG group box.
Do you want to learn more information about this Windows based application? If so, please visit the homepage of VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter or free download VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter to your computer to have a try.