How to convert PDF to image and set image bit-count?
When converting PDF document image file, the application VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter is able to set image bit-count easily and quickly with simple operations. This article will focus on using this application to make the conversion from PDF file to some image format and then set a bit-count for the created image.
With the following steps, you will be perfectly accomplish the work.
1. Please free download VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter at first and then install it on your computer.
2. Open the application through start menu or double click the application icon, or you can use other ways.
3. Add PDF document into the application by clicking Add button or drag and drop PDF document into the application.
4. Choose an output image format in File type dropdown list. For instance, choose BMP.
5. Set output location in Destination folder edit box. You can input the file path manually or click Browse button to choose file path from the popup window.
6. Choose image bit count in Image Bitcount group box. The supported bit-count are 1-bit, 4-bit, 8-bit and 24-bit. For example, choose 8-bit. In this group box, you can also check the option Grayscale to create grayscale image.
7. Click Convert button to convert PDF to image and you will see a progress bar appear at the bottom of the user interface. When it disappears, the conversion is accomplished. Please see the process in next snapshot.
If you choose output image format as JPEG, you can also set JPEG image quality in JPEG group box.
Do you want to learn more information about this Windows based application? If so, please visit the homepage of VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter or free download VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter to your computer to have a try.
- How to call PDF to Image Converter from SaaS (- Software as as Service) platform?
- How to Create High Quality TIFF Images from a PDF File?
- Is it possible for pdf2image to convert the first page or a portion of the slides out of a multiple page pdf? How do I specify a page range for conversion?
- VeryPDF PDF Converter Master is the Best solution for all your PDF conversion needs
- [VeryPDF Release Notes] VeryPDF Released PDF to Any Converter Command Line for Windows and Linux today
- Convert PDF file to image files, and convert image files back to PDF file again, but the new PDF file size is become too large. pdf2img command line and img2pdf command line
- How to call pdf2imagecom.exe to convert from PDF files to image files from C++ source code?
- How to getting PDF to Image Converter SDK C++ to work?
- VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac is built for converting PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PPM, TIF and TGA. PDF to Image Converter converts PDF’s into single page or multi-page raster images such as TIFF or JPEG
- VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter Command Line is a cross-platform program that is developed for converting PDF to image
- How could I convert my PDF file to single page GIF files and how to combine these GIF files into one GIF animation file?
- Convert Korean characters from PDF file to BMP image?
- How to convert Swahili pdf to ras in PDF To Image Converter?
- VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter for Mac is built for converting PDF to BMP, JPG, GIF, PNG, PPM, TIF and TGA. PDF to Image Converter converts PDF's into single page or multi-page raster images such as TIFF or JPEG
- PDF To Image Converter COM Developer License