The VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge is able to of specific pages documents as a single one with some easy command options. This article aims at showing the details for accomplishing this kind of work and you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:application
1. Please free download VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge.
2. Double click the downloaded installer and follow the setup wizard to fulfill the installation.
3. Open MS-DOS interface which is the platform for you to input commands.
4. Input the file path of the executable file pdfpg.exe which is the called program of PDF Split-Merge in MS-DOS interface and hit Enter button to see its usage.
5. Input the commands in MS-DOS interface.
6. Hit Enter button to start to merge the PDF document.
There are several commands examples for you to refer to.
1.pdfpg.exe C:\A.pdf,1,2,3 C:\B.pdf,5,2,9 C:\merged.pdf
2.pdfpg.exe C:\A.pdf,1,1-9 C:\B.pdf,5,2,9 C:\A.pdf,10 C:\merged.pdf
3.pdfpg.exe C:\A.pdf,even C:\merged.pdf
4.pdfpg.exe C:\A.pdf,odd C:\merged.pdf
5.pdfpg.exe C:\A.pdf,reverse C:\merged.pdf
The first commands example is to merge page 1,2,3 of A.pdf and page 5,2,9 of B.pdf, then combine as merged.pdf document.
The second commands example is to merge page 1-9 of A.pdf, page 5,2,9 of B.pdf and page 10 of A.pdf as merged.pdf document.
The third commands example is to merge even pages of A.pdf as merged.pdf document.
The fourth commands example is to merge odd pages of A.pdf as merged.pdf document.
The last one is to reverse all pages of A.pdf and create a new PDF document merged.pdf.
In the homepage of VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge, there are more useful information about this application, welcome to visit the homepage and then see more details about it.
By clicking the following button, you are able to free download VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge to your computer. You are might as well have a try of it.