Question:Is there a way to specify width and height for the PDF document created using an XPS to PDF Converter? Thanks!
Solution: Yes, we have two software which can convert XPS to PDF and image:VeryPDF Docprint Pro(Virtual Printer) and VeryPDF XPS to Any Converter. Both of them can convert XPS to PDF, image. Virtual Printer runs the conversion by printing form but XPS to Any Converter makes it by software interface. The former one specifies width and height by standard printing formats, like A3, A4 and others. However, the latter one only can specify image width and height. You can choose one of them according to your habit and needs.
Detail steps for converting XPS files to PDF and specify width and height.
First, download software VeryPDF Document Printer (Docprint Pro)
- Please go to this software Official Webpage and read more features of it. This is feature-rich software, which can convert all the printable files to PDF or image.
- Go to Try and Buy web page and click Free Trial under Document Printer.
- After downloading finishes, please double click the exe file and allow it to run, following the installation reminder.
- Installation finishes, please do not be surprised if there is on icon on the desktop. As its name implies, virtual printer will be installed in the printer list.
Second, do the converting job.
- Open XPS file by random XPS viewer and press “ctrl+p” on the keyboard. By the hot key, you can go to printing menu directly. The following snapshot will vividly show the tutorial from visual aspect.
Third, specify height and width.
- Please click Print to start the printing process.
- Meanwhile, you can enter docPrint menu interface. Know a little bit more from the following snapshots of this software interface and menu options.
- There are many standard page sizes for you to choose. Regretfully, by this software you can not customize page size.
- Setting part finished, please click button OK to back to the main interface.
Forth, choose the output file format.
- Same as second step, but now please choose Save as. Then the following snapshot interface will bounce into the screen. There are many output file formats for you to choose. Meanwhile, in this step please name the output file.
Fig.4. Save the output file and choose output format
- Click the button OK, the conversion from XPS file to PDF will start.
- Later in the specified folder you can find the output file.
Here I will call an end for convert XPS to PDF and image and specifying height and height. If you have any question, please leave us a comment here, we will reply you as soon as possible.