The times of carrying heavy book for reading in a long journey has been past. Now only take with one smart phone or IPad in hand, you can read at any part of the land. In this article, I will show you a way for making flipbook from scan files. In another word, by this way you can make E-book from real paper book.
First please allow me to introduce Flipbook Maker in some brief words. It can generate flipbooks that can be viewed on PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices from all the printable files like PDF, Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), HTML webpage and images.
- Download Flipbook Maker. This is GUI version software which can be downloaded then installed easily.
- After installation, there will be an icon on the desktop. By double clicking the icon, the software can be lunched immediately.
Step 2. Scan paper book.
Now this software can not be connected with scanister but in the future edition, we will add it. So now you have to scan the book then save them as image files.
- Open the book you need to make flipbook then scan them.
- Save the scanned file in a folder.
Step 3. Input image file to flipbook maker.
- For making this steps to be understood easily, I snapshot the software interface and here it is.
Here I will introduce some functions of this software.
- You can change the software skin, choose the themes online, choose button style and add your favorite image as the background.
- You can also add flip sound and add the background music.
- Also the output book can be saved locally or upload it to your private account on our server.
- Please click the button Input on the left top corner. The following snapshot is from input menu option. Here you can control the input pages by controlling page range. If the input file is image files, you can control the image quality, resolution and others. After setting, please click button Import then the scan image file will be input to this software.
- Then you can customize your flipbook on the left menu part.
- After setting, you can save it locally by clicking the button Save or upload it to the website by clicking the button Upload.
Step 4. Transfer the file to your IPad or other device.
- If you save it locally, then you can move it from your computer to your IPad or other device directly.
- If you upload it directly, please remember the link then you can read it at any place by the link.
By this way, you can make stunning flipbook from boring paper book. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us by the ways supported on our contact us website.