VeryPDF Flipbook Maker allows you to convert PPT to flipbooks. Actually, you can use this tool to generate two types of flipbooks: a static one and an animated one. The later one can retain the original animation. The following demo shows the effect of the animate effects.
If you want to flip PPT on your PC, iPad, iPhone, Mac, or other mobile devices, and retain the animation in the PPT file, you can do as follows:
1. Download and Install
You can click the following links to download VeryPDF Flipbook Maker and PowerPoint to Flash Converter respectively. If you only want to generate flipbooks without maintaining original slide animation, you do not need to install PowerPoint to Flash Converter. To retain slide animation effects, please install the two software applications.
2. Use PowerPoint to Flash Converter to convert
The following is the interface of PowerPoint to Flash Converter:
Please follow the steps to convert.
- Launch PowerPoint to Flash Converter.
- Click Add PPT File(s) to input the PPT file you selected.
- Set options on the right part of the main interface.
- Click Convert to start the conversion from .
3. Use VeryPDF Flipbook Maker to convert SWF to flipbooks
The following is the main interface of VeryPDF Flipbook Maker:
You can do as follows to convert the SWF converted from PPT to flipbook:
3.1. Input SWF
- Click Input. When the Input dialog box as follows appears, please click the third radio button that is before Input SWF Files under Input.
- When the dialog box as below appears, please click Add to input SWF and then click Save.
- Click Import in the Input dialog box.
3.2. Design flipbook in the main interface.
- Click Picture in the main interface, -> click on the picture you like to select it as the background for the flipbook.
- Click Button and then choose a set of buttons.
- Set advanced options under the Advanced Settings tab.
- Click Apply at the top of the interface.
3.3. Export flipbook
You can directly upload the flipbook to VeryPDF online service and share it with others online through twitter, facebook, email, etc. Please click Upload. Or you can click Save to save the output flipbook on your local disk. Four formats are supported: .zip, .exe, .app, .html.
This is how you can convert PPT to flipbook. The result flipbook can be viewed on your PC, MAC, Android devices,iPad, iToutch, iPhone, etc. You can also embed the flipbook you like to your blog, or website. Please enjoy reading and sharing.