VeryPDF PDF Page Cut enables you to cut PDF pages into pieces and remove some of the pieces without Adobe Acrobat. It also allows you to without Adobe Acrobat.
For instance, if the input PDF contains of four pages. You want to cut page 1 and page 4 into two pieces respectively, and then remove the left piece of the first page and remove the second page as illustrated in the image below.
And make a PDF with only four pages (the right part of page 2, page 3, the left part of page 4 and the right part of page 4 ) as illustrated below:
This rest part of this article introduces the the key features of VeryPDF PDF Page Cut.
- Cut PDF pages into pieces and combine the pieces together as a PDF.
- Remove the selected pieces you don’t want.
- Remove selected pages of the input PDF before cutting.
- Retain the pages that are not selected to cut.
- Specify the page range for cutting.
- Preview, turn and zoom in/out input PDF.
- Able to cut PDF pages without Adobe Acrobat or any other Adobe product.
- Cut vertically or/and horizontally.
- Cut different pages in different ways.
- Apply the same cut rule to all pages in a batch.
- Support Undo.
- Set vertical lines and horizontal lines at the same time or respectively.
- Exact and correct.