VeryPDF Flipbook Maker allows you to DIY flip books. With the help of the Flipbook Maker, you can s from PDF, images, PPT, HTML, DOC, RTF, etc. You can select an image from your computer or an online image and use it as the background for flip book. You can download sets of buttons from VeryPDF or DIY buttons for flip books. As a flexible and stable application, VeryPDF Flipbook Maker can greatly motivate you to create and design things.
This article will first introduce a way to DIY buttons for flip book.Then it will explain how to import buttons to VeryPDF Flipbook Maker. Please follow the steps below:
DIY buttons for flip book
1. Google and download some buttons online
You can find lots of free source of icons online. Just download some buttons that seems to be lovely.
2. Name the buttons
A set of buttons for flip book includes 19 buttons and an icon representing the whole set. You need to name the 19 buttons according the the name list that you can find in the Section 3.1.3 of User Guide You can find the names of buttons and the icon.
3. Resize the buttons
The size of each button for flip book should be 32x32 (pixels). The size of the icon representing the whole set is 72x72(pixels).You can use Fireworks to bat resize the buttons. Please do as follows:
- Open Fireworks.
- Click “File”on the tool bar.
- Click “Batch Process…”.
- Go to the folder location(s) of your images to select the images and then click “Add” to add them to your files to be changed.
- Then, click the “Next” button.
- Select “Scale” and then “Add” to include it in the batch.
- Change the options at the bottom of the dialog box. Click the list box and then choose the first item.
- Input numbers in the edit boxes.
- When it is finished,please click “Next.”
- Select the location the files will be saved to.
- Click “Open” to select the folder
- Click “Batch”
- When it is finished batching, just click “OK”.
You can use the same way to define the size of the icon. Then, you can put all the files in one folder.
Import buttons to Flipbook Maker
Open VeryPDF Flipbook Maker.—> Click “Online”under the tool bar of the main interface.—> Click “Add Local Buttons”.—> When the Browse For Folder dialog box appears, choose the folder of the button you made and then click “OK”. Then, you can view the icon of this set of button on the panel.
Now you can go to DIY flip book and then view the flip book with lovely buttons on your mobile devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android phones, and iTouch, Mac and PC. If you have any suggestion or question, please leave a message.