VeryPDF Flipbook Maker lets you make comic flip books from PDF, DOC, PPT, SWF and comic images as many as you like. The following is a comic I made. You can use browsers such as Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE to open the s, and read comic books on your PC, Mac, and mobile devices such as iPhone, iPad, iTouch and Galaxy phones. You can store the on your PC and USB drives. You can also store your online forever for free.
Every month, you can upload up to 100 MB files onto the online server of VeryPDF for free. The uploadeds are all enabled by default, that means everybody who has the book URL can access to your comic book online with their iphones, PCs, Macs, etc. If you want to control the visiting amount, you can disable your flip books at the back control.
To store a flip comic as the above one online for free, you can do as follows:
1. Download VeryPDF Flipbook Maker
2. Make a comic flip book
- You can launch VeryPDF Flipbook Maker at first by hitting its short icon on desktop.
- Import comic PDF or comic PDF by clicking the Input button the the tool bar under the title bar of the main interface. Supported image formats include TIF, GIF, JPG and PNG, You can input different types of images at the same time.
- Design a flip book on the two panels on the left part of the main interface and click Apply to apply the settings to the comic flip book.
- You can preview the effect of the comic flip book in the list area on the main interface. If you finish the designing, you can go to the next step.
3. Upload the comic flip book
- Click the Upload button on the main interface.
- When the dialog box as below appears, please hit Sign Up to set up an account at the of VeryPDF. You need a valid email address and a user name to sign up. Then check your email and copy the password sent by VeryPDF.
- Type your name and password in the edit boxes, and click Sign In.
- Hit Upload in the dialog box that appears. In a few seconds, the Upload Successful dialog box will appear. That means your comic flip book has been stored on the online server of VeryPDF.
4. Manage the comic flip book
Each month, the limitation on the volume of network traffic is 100 MB for standard users. If you want to increase the traffic volume, you can pay a premium. To control the traffic, you may need to manage your flip books. Please do as follows:
Click Manage Online Books to open the manage dialog box, where you can view some basic information of the uploaded comic flip book and disable or enable flip book online.
You can disable your book if you don’t want to view or share your comic book. If you want to copy the embed code, please click the embed button.
This is how you can free store comic flip books on cloud. If you have any questions, please contact the Support Group of VeryPDF.