VeryPDF PDF Page Cut enables you to remove PDF edges from specified pages of a PDF file. You can also cut each PDF pages into pieces in different ways and then combine all the pieces together with or without intact pages. If you not only want to remove PDF edges, but also cut PDF pages, you can try VeryPDF PDF Page Cut.
VeryPDF PDF Page Cut is now under testing. This article tells some key features of this product and and shows different ways to cut PDF pages.
- Multiple ways to cut PDF pages
- Cut all the pages of a PDF in the same mode.
- Cut the selected pages of a PDF in the same mode.
- Cut each PDF page in a different way.
Multiple ways to combine PDF pages
- Combine the pieces cut by the software.
- Combine both the intact PDF pages which haven’t been cut, and all the pieces.
- Combine the intact pages and the selected pieces.
- Combine the selected pieces.
Remove selected PDF pages and pieces of PDF pages
- Select the pieces to remove from the result PDF.
- Select the pages you want to remove from the result PDF.
- Set page range for cutting.
Multiple ways to set cutting lines
- Set a vertical cutting line to cut a PDF page into two pieces vertically.
- Put a horizontal cutting line on a page to cut the PDF page into two pieces.
- Put multiple vertical or/and horizontal cutting lines on a PDF page to cut in into multiple pieces.
Remove edges in different ways
- Remove edges in the same position from all the PDF pages.
- Remove edges in different positions from different PDF pages.
- Preview the original PDF on the main interface.
- Provide a thumbnail panel.
- Allow to zoom in and zoom out to help cut PDF pages correctly and exactly.
- Display the position in terms of percentage.
If you are very interested in VeryPDF PDF Page Cut, please contact the support group of VeryPDF. If you only want to crop PDF pages this time, you can use other products instead: PDF Cropper or PDF Cropper for iPad.