In this article, I will show you how to enable installation of applications from sources other than the Mac App Store on(Mountain Lion).
Normally speaking,only allows users to install applications from 'verified sources'. In effect, this means that users are unable to install most applications downloaded from the internet or stored on physical media without receiving the error message below:
Users can follow the directions below to prevent this error message from appearing. If you encounter any problem, please contact us by the ways supported on our contact us website.
The following steps can help you install applications from 'unverified sources' successfully.
- Open the System Preferences. This can be done by either clicking on the System Preferences icon in the Dock or by going to Apple Menu > System Preferences.
- Open the Security & Privacy pane by clicking Security & Privacy.
- Make sure that the General section of the the Security & Privacy pane is selected. Click the icon labeled Click the lock to prevent further changes.
4. Enter your username and password into the prompt that appears and click Unlock.
5. Under the section labeled Allow applications downloaded from:, select Anywhere. On the prompt that appears, click Allow From Anywhere.
6. Exit System Preferences by clicking the red button in the upper left of the window. You should now be able to install applications downloaded from the internet.
After setting following the above direction, there will be no problem in installing VeryPDF Mac software.