VeryPDF Table Extractorcan extract text from color images where text and image background are sticky together. The thresshold options enable you to change color image into black and white, making it easier for the built-in engines of VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR to recognize text over color background, or color text in source file.
The threshold options are among the outstanding features making VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR better than other products, especially when text is over color background in the source image.
If you still have no idea about the usage of thresh options, you can just use them and preview the changes on the main interface of VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR. The user-friendly interface of VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR lets you enjoy handling with daily office documents. You can do as follows and then extract text from a color image:
1. Download VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR
There are two versions of this product, please choose the proper one to download and install.
2. Launch VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR
- If it is on Mac, you can hit Finder—> Applications —> VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR.
- If it is on Windows PC, you can do as follows: Hit Start, —> All Programmes—> VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR—> VeryPDF Table Extractor OCR.
3. Open the Advanced Option dialog box
You can click the down arrow on the right side of the OCR button.
4. Use Threshold options
You can drag the button on the vertical slider to change the threshold value.
- If you want to view the effect of threshold change, please click OCR on the main interface. Then, any change of the threshold value will be reflected in the PDF displayed on the main interface.
- Once you are satisfied with the effect, please click Apply on the Advanced Option dialog box.
- If you don’t want to reset the advanced threshold options, please click Revert.
5. Save the extracted text
You can click Save on the main interface to save the result in Word, Excel, PPT and HTML file. ‘
If there is any question, please just drop a line. Thanks for reading. If you prefer to consult more professional ones, please contact VeryPDF Support Group.