Do you want to batch replace, delete orin PDF file? If so, please continue to read the following contents.
Free download VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer. (It’s compatible with Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 / 7 of both 32-bit and 64-bit). After the download, please install and launch it on your computer.
Remove unwanted texts according to positions
- Add PDF into the application.
- Click the “folder” icon beside “Output Folder” edit box to choose an output folder.
- Click tab According to Positions within the “Settings and Replacement” panel of the main interface.
- Click button Settings button beside the table to open the “Setting” interface.
- Browse the added PDF and select the unwanted texts by dragging your mouse across the area of the texts..
- Click the popup Add it to the table button to add the selected text to the processing list of right panel.
- Check the radio button of “Replace with text” or “Replace with Images”. If you choose the first one, please leave the edit box of “Replace with” blank. If you choose the second option, please click the Open Picture File button below the column of “Replace with” and choose an image that has the same background as the PDF background.( You can create this image by taking a screen capture of the PDF background.)
- Click Save button to apply the settings and go back to the main interface.
- Click the Replace button.
Please see it in the following snapshot.
Remove repeated texts according to content
If you want to batch remove repeated texts in the PDF file, you can remove them according to content. To do this, please do as follows:
- Drag and drop PDF into the application.
- Choose an output folder
- Click the tab According to Content within the “Settings and Replacement” panel of the main interface.
- Click Replace with text or Replace with Images tab.
- Click the Add Rule(s) button beside the table.
- If you choose “Replace with text”, please input the text you want to replace in edit box below column “Find What” and type nothing in edit box below column “Replace with”. If you choose “Replace with Images”, please input the text in edit box below column “Find What” and click button Open Picture File below the column of “Replace with” to choose the screen capture that you take from the PDF background.
- Click the Replace button to replace the text with the new text or image.
Please see it in the next snapshot.
You can see the effect from the following snapshot.
Welcome to try VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer!