Logo is a key element in the identification and advertising of a product or service. In a cluttered business environment, nothing can help a company or product stand out more than a good logo. People tend to remember logos better than they do names. If many consumers recognize your logo, your business is surely a great hit.
VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer is a professional PDF tool that can help you replace old logo with a new logo in a PDF file. It can also automatically adjust the size of the logo so that it can better adapt to the replaced old logo. Of course, you can customize the size of the added logo if you like. What’s more, it can replace texts of PDF with new texts or images.
Wanna try it now? Please download the trial version of VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer an install it on the computer via double clicking the downloaded file and following the setup wizard. After the installation, please follow the instructions below to change the old logo to a new logo in a PDF file
Step 1. Add PDF
After launching the software, you can see its main interface as shown in the following snapshot.
Please click button Add to add the PDF file that contains old logo that you want to replace. To save your time, you can also directly use drag and drop operations to add the PDF file.
Step 2. Select old logo and import new logo
To select the old logo in the added PDF you want to change and choose a new logo to replace the existing logo, please do as follows:
- Click the According to Positions tab within the “Settings and Replacement” panel of the main interface.
- Click the Settings button on the right side of According to Positions table to open the “Setting” interface.
- Browse the added PDF and locate to the place where the old logo is located.
- Select the old logo by dragging your mouse across the old logo.
- Click Add it to the table button that pops up after you release the mouse to add the selected old logo to the processing list of right panel.
- Check the radio button of “Replace with Images”.
- Click button Open Picture File below the column of “Replace with” and choose the new logo.
- Click button Save above the left “preview” panel to save the settings and go back to the main interface.
Please see it in the next snapshot.
Step 3. Choose output folder
Please click the “folder” icon on the right side of the “Output Folder” edit box to choose an output folder to save the created PDF.
Step 4. Replace
Please click the Replace button on the main interface to replace the selected logo with the new logo.
Please check the effect from the following snapshots.
This is the end of this article and you can get full version of VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer here.