This article aims to tell you an easier way to VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer on Windows platforms./ into PDF file with application
VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer, which is a GUI software, enables Windows users to edit PDF files singly or in batches in the form of replacing PDF content with texts or images professionally and flexibly. There are various ways for you to select to replace content, e.g., use text to take the place of blank area, use image to replace blank area, replace text with selected images, replace other content of PDF with images or text, etc.. With the help of this application, which contains both GUI and CMD versions, users could be of getting pleasure and enhanced efficiency from entire process along with high accuracy and flexibility. All it needs to be described here, is, that VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer is really worth your try anytime!
How to update/add proper logo in proper position in PDF
Once you install trial version VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer, GUI and CMD versions can be all located in your computer, and you can find them in installation directory, and the followings shows you details of how to use GUI to add/update PDF logo.
Firstly, please run software and click Add on GUI interface > select PDF files you need to process in pop dialog box > click Open, then, selected PDF files can be displayed in the way of directories in File List. And for removing one of added PDF files, or clear all of them one time, please click directory > select Remove on toolbar, or click Clear on toolbar directly to remove them together one time; to move added PDF files up and down one by one, please select one directory in File List > click Up or Down accordingly on toolbar. Then, please type targeting directory in edit-box Output Folder so that destination folder can be set successfully.
Secondly, please click tab According to positions in Settings and Replacement on GUI interface so that you could do the followings:
- Click Settings under tab According to positions
- Draw rectangles on preview page in preview panel on Setting panel > click Add it to the table directly so that related information about rectangle can be shown in related list under radio Replace with text and radio Replace with Images
- As usual, logo is mostly contained in image, thus, mostly, we click radio Replace with Images on Setting panel, then, click button Open image file under Replace with > select proper image in pop dialog box > click Open, finally, selected logo-image could be displayed in related list
- To change rectangle proportion and logo proportion, please type right values in edit-boxes Width and Height in related list, e.g., 250, 200, etc.; to apply this setting to all pages, please click All pages on pop list Pages, other than click on 1 which only leads to current page adding; optionally to add another image as logo, please repeat steps above; to remove added image, please click information in list with right button of mouse > click Delete Selected rules directly
- To save setting here, please click Save on Setting panel
Finally, after you go back on GUI interface again, you will get set information in related table under tab According to Positions. To start adding image of logo, please click Replace on GUI interface, and in the end, you can get targeting PDF file with added logo in destination folder. And to know more information about result, please refer to the following snapshot:
Share and improve
After description as above, how do you think of this tool? Is it suitable for your needs? If you try it, is it smooth for you to update/add PDF logo? However, welcome to use full version VeryPDF PDF Text Replacer and leave your comments here if you encounter any problems.