Want to know a software which helps you convert? This article would like to unveil more details.
When you want to give a high-fidelity version of your presentation to colleagues or customers (either as an e-mail attachment, published to the web, on a CD or DVD), save it and let it play as a video, which is a better way for everyone viewing it.
What I want to recommend is VeryPDF PowerPoint to Video Converter. It is a functional utility which can supply an innovative way to convert PowerPoint presentations to video files. This software supports retaining all the original animations and sound effects of PowerPoint in video files, such as AVI, FLV, MP4, SWF, MOV, etc.. Through this software, PPT and PPTX files of PowerPoint could be processed to video accurately. More info could be found at homepage of VeryPDF PowerPoint to Video Converter.
If you need to try software right now, just download trial version VeryPDF PowerPoint to Video Converter. To know more features of this tool now, just read the followings:
- Support running in Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8 of both 32 and 64-bit
- Support PPT and PPTX to process to video
- Support retaining source elements in PowerPoint files, e.g., animation, etc.
- Support drag and drop of adding PowerPoint files
- Support customizing the output video frame size
- Support creating videos that can be played in portable devices
- Support various formats files to input, e.g., PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, POT, POTX, etc.
- Support multiple video formats to output, e.g., AVI, ASF, SWF, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, etc.
- Support converting PowerPoint to flash files
Here, after short introduction about recommended software, you can try this tool as many times as you could. Then, if you need to use this tool within un-limited times, just purchase VeryPDF PowerPoint to Video Converter. For any questions, just share them with us through comments left here. 🙂