What is the difference between “” and “merge PDF pages”?
Merging PDF files means to merge two or more different PDF files into a single PDF file, which can keep files scattered across organized and reduce clutter on hard drive. When document management becomes an important issue, merging selective PDFs together makes it easier to create organized PDF files and control the files. In addition, by merging different PDF files for one convenient information resource, you can not only lessen the amount of time you spend opening and browsing the files, but also can minimize the amount of work needed for separate individual PDF files, such as emailing attachments and printing the same copies.
Merging PDF pages means to merge two or more PDF pages within a PDF file, which can reduce ink, paper, etc. for printing. When you have multiple PDF files such as postcards, calendars or books to be printed, you may have the need to put multiple pages onto a single sheet of paper to cut paper costs. If you want to impose PDF files with book or magazine layout, or combine two pages or four pages into one sheet as booklets, you may also need to merge multiple PDF pages together.
- Download VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge and install it on the computer.
- Click tab Merge PDF files to switch to the “Merge PDF files” interface. Please see it in the following snapshot.
- Click the Add button to add the PDF files you want to merge.
- Click the Browser button beside the “Output file”edit box to specify an output folder for the merged PDF file.
- Click the Run button to run the merging.
Several seconds later, you can get the merged PDF in the specified folder.
Please see the effect from the following snapshots.
As you can see from the above two snapshots, the two separate PDF files with 40 pages and 32 pages respectively has been merged into a single PDF file with 72 pages.
How to merge PDF pages?
- Download VeryPDF PDF Stitcher and install it on the computer.
- Open the application and you can see its main interface as the following snapshot.
- Click the Add button to add the PDF file into the application.
- Click the Choose button beside the “Output Folder”edit box to specify an output folder for the output PDF file.
- Set the number of page per sheet in the group box of “Pages per Sheet”.
- Set order, gutter and margin for the merged PDF pages in the “Order”, “Gutter” and “Margin”group boxes respectively.
- If you need to set size, page range, rotation, etc. for the target PDF, you can click the Setting button to open the “Setting”interface in which you can make these settings.
- Click the Start button to merge the PDF pages.
You can see the effect from the following snapshots.
Note: The trial version will leave watermarks on the merged PDF file or red slashes across the PDF page. To remove these limitations, please buy the full version of VeryPDF PDF Split-Merge and full version of VeryPDF PDF Stitcher.