Merging pages from different PDF files in one PDF page is a process that get the irrelevant, redundant, unsolicited and low value information ride of your working scope. The spread of useless and undesired information have a destroyed effect on the our working efficiency. So in this article, I will share a method of extracting pages from different PDF file and merge them into a new one for printing or spreading.
Step 1. Extract pages from PDF file.
- Download PDF Split-Merge and install it. PDF Split-Merge can be used to extract pages from PDF file in batch. If you need to know more about it, please check more on the PDF Split-Merge homepage.
- This software is GUI version, so please install it by double clicking the exe file and following the installation message.
- Once installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click it then you can launch this software.
- The following snapshot is from the software.
- Please go to Split PDF file tab. Add PDF file need extracting to software by click button Browser.
- Then go to Option Specify pages,eg:-5 or others. Here please specify the pages that you need to keep in the output PDF.
- In the Output Directory, please specify the output folder.
- Click button Run the run the conversion.
- After extracting, there will be many PDF file, if you like, you can merge them into one PDF in the Merge PDF File tab.
- This software sells at $29.95.
By this way, you can extract pages from PDF file. But if you use the GUI version, it can not support batch conversion. When you need to do the batch extracting, please use the command line version.
Step 2. Merge pages into One Page
- When come to PDF Stitcher. into one page, we need to use another software named
- PDF Stitcher can be downloaded here. Once downloading finishes, please install it like other GUI version software.
- Open it—>Add PDF—>Setting—>, those three steps, you can into one sheet.
- During the using, please refer to this articles to check more detail.
- This software charges at $29.90.
Note:this software only canfrom one PDF file, it can not merge pages in one sheet in batch. And both of those two software can be used as command line version.
By merging PDF page into one sheet, you can save lots of printing money and most of important is that you can save plenty of precious time. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.