Step 1. Install PDF Editor
- Download PDF Editor to your computer and install it. This software has interface, so you need to install it.
- When do the installation, please double click the exe file and follow the installation message.
- Once the installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop.
Step 2. Add Signature
- The following snapshot is from the software interface. Please click button Open to add scan file to software interface. Or you can simply drag it to software interface.
- If you need to add Digital Signature, please click option Advance then there will be an option named as Digital Signature, please click it then you will see the following menu tab. Please go to Signature tab.
- In this tab, please click button Select to choose the certificate. Meanwhile you can also add time stamp signature through TSA. When you finish setting, please click button Process, then adding signature will be launched.
- When you back to the main interface, please click option File then go to Save as. By this way, you can either save it as PDF or save it as image files.
Note: this software only can work on Windows system both 32-bit and 64-bit. And this function is only available on the GUI common version. If you are PDF Editor OCX Control user, this function is not available for now, but we will add it as soon as possible.
And the scan file either can be one of the following file formats: EMF, WMF, BMP, JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, TGA, and PCX and also you can save it as the above file formats. If you need to add signature manfully, please click option Edit Comment the click Stamp icon. There is one pencil option, please click it then you can add signature manually. The following snapshot is illustrated this step. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.