VeryPDF Office to Any Converter also can be used to convert XML to PDF in batch. Even if we name this software as Office to Any Converter, it also support XML file as input. In this article, I will take converting XML to PDF for example to show you how to convert XML file to PDF, image like EPS, SWF, XPS, HPGL, PCL, TIF, PNG, JPG, BM and others in batch.
Step 1. Download and Install
- Download Office to Any Converter. This software is GUI version software, so you need to install it.
- Once downloading finishes, there will be an exe file in the downloading package. Please install it by double clicking the exe file and follow the installation message.
- Once installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Please launch this software by double clicking the icon.
Step 2. Convert XML to PDF
- Please add XML file to software interface. Add files can be done by dragging files from its containing folder to software interface or clicking button Add Files. Please refer to the following snapshot which is from the software interface. During adding files, you can choose to add file singly or add the whole folder files to software interface or set the hot directories which means that those hot directories will be monitored.
- Here I need to mention that this software supports all version Office files as input. And it supports most of the common image files as output.
- Normally speaking, please click Setting button to set output file format as PDF and other options about the output files. Please check details from the following snapshot.
- There are many tabs available here. Say in the basic setting tab, you can choose output file format, choose whether using Office or not during the conversion or input password when you convert password protected files to PDF or image. When output is PDF, you can set password for output in PDF security tab. In the PDF Info,you can add basic information like title, keyword, author and others for the output PDF. When you finish setting, please click button OK to back to the main interface.
- In the software interface, please click button Convert to Any and Save as, then the conversion will run at once.
Note: when some XML files can not be converted by our software as it has been damaged in some degree. As to how to judge whether it has been damaged or not, simply open it by XML Editor or some other software, it can not be opened then we can tell it has been damaged. For damaged XML file,most of time, our software can not convert it successfully.
By here, the conversion can be done in a few seconds. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.