First, download and install.
- Please download PDF Editor first. Once downloading finishes, there will be an exe file in the downloading package. Please double click the exe file and follow the installation message. A few seconds later, the installation will finish. Meanwhile there will be an icon on the desktop. Please launch it by double clicking the exe file.
Second, delete unwanted pages from PDF.
- The following snapshot is from the PDF Editor software. Please by the following method to find option of Delete Pages:please click option Document then go to Delete Pages.
- Once you click that option then you will see the following snapshot. By this software, you only can not in batch. There are three method of deleting pages: delete specified page, by specify page range and you can also specify pages and page range to be deleted. By this software, you can set in advance whether the output will over write source PDF file.
- There is an button Option which allows you to choose “Retain Bookmarks ” or “Remain AcroForms”. Please check details in the following snapshot. When finish setting part, please click button OK to back to the main interface. During the processing, log information will be shown at the bottom of the software interface.
Note: You’d better use the English character as file path or else the conversion may fail.
- When the deleting part finishes, it will be shown in the output folder at once. If you need to edit this PDF again, please add it to PDF Editor software interface by clicking option Open. Or you can simply drag it to software interface.
- Now you can do the editing part, say you can add text stamp as page number, you can add image stamp as logo.
This function can be used to all version PDF files and during the processing, you do not need to install any other third party software. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.