VeryPDF PDFprint can be used to print damaged PDF in little bit or those which can be opened normally to real printers then print the damaged PDF file easily. During the printing, you can specify printing width, height, orientation and other necessary setting options. Meanwhile, this software is command line version so you can use it together with VB, VC, and other computer languages applications. In the following part, I will show you how to use this function.
Step 1. Install PDFprint.
- Note this is Windows application which can work under all the Windows system both 32-bit and 64-bit. For now there is no Mac and Linux version, but if you need we can customize one for you very soon.
- When downloading finishes, there will be a zip file. Please extract it to some folder then you can check elements in it and use it normally.
Step 2. Fix damaged PDF before printing
- Please do the printing job according to the usage and examples.
Usage:pdfprint.exe [options] [Options] <PDF Files>
- When you meet some problem PDF file before printing, please fix it first by the following command line templates.
pdfprint.exe -preproc C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printermargins C:\input.pdf
-preproc : this parameter is necessary when you need to process damaged PDF file before printing. And by this parameter, some damaged PDF file can be fixed and printed.
-printtofile <string> : when you need to save print spooling data to a disk file, please use this parameter.
Step 3. Set options when printing files
- When you need to set printing options, please refer to the following command line templates.Here PDFcamp and docPrin are virtual printers. When do the real printing, please specify the real printer name. However, when you need to do the printing together with conversion, please use either one of the printers here.
pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFcamp Printer" -paper "11x17in" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFcamp Printer" -paper "215.9x279.4mm" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "PDFcamp Printer" -paper "612x792pt" C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "docPrint" -paper "612x792pt" -orient 1 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "docPrint" -paper "612x792pt" -orient 2 C:\input.pdf
pdfprint.exe -printer "docPrint" -paper "11x14in" -pdforient 3 C:\input.pdf
-printer: this parameter is an order to specify the printers.
-paper:this parameter is an order to specify the printing paper size. And there is no limit about what kind of paper size you need to specify as you can set options as random as you need.
There are more functions and I can not list all of them here. If you need to know more, please visit software homepage or readme.pdf. During the using, if you have any question, please contact our support team.