Question: I want to know how add a new Japanese language font in PDF editor. English language only available? If your software can do that, could you please show me how? Thanks
Answer: According to your needs, maybe you can have a free trial of software VeryPDF PDF Editor. This software can be used to to PDF easily and it supports most of the languages including Japanese. In the following part, I will show you how to add Japanese text to PDF by PDF Editor.
Step 1. Install PDF Editor
- All the VeryPDF software are free downloading, so you can rest assured that there will be no charge when you try this software. Once downloading finishes, there will be an exe in the downloading folder. Please double click it and follow installation message then you can install this software in a few seconds.
- Once software shortcut icon produced on the desktop, please click it then you can launch this software.
Step 2. Add Japanese Text by PDF Editor
- Please launch PDF Editor and add PDF file to software interface. The following snapshot is taken from PDF Editor software interface. Please click option Open to add files to software interface. Or you can drag file from its containing folder to software interface.
- When you need to to PDF, please tell your PDF nature first. If your PDF is image PDF, please refer to the following content. If your PDF belongs to text based PDF, please click option Edit Content, draw an area around the text which you need to replace with Japanese text. Then click it and go to properties where you can easily.
- If your PDF belongs to image or image PDF, please do as I showed in the following part. Click option Edit Comment then click T icon. Then you can draw area where you need to add text and the frame will go to red. Please double click the area then you can add text to it. Please check details in the following snapshot.
- If you need to edit the text properties, please click red frame then there will be dropdown list where you can find option Properties. Please click it then you can see the following snapshot. Here you can control the text appearance like style, border color, fill color, font style and opacity. In the General part, you can add basic information for the adding text like author, subject and title. In the Global Bates Setting part, you can control the bates number.
By this method, you can add Japanese text on image PDF. During the using, if you have any question, please contact us as soon as possible.