Question:Dear all, I have PDF file with handle write, but I have problem when convert this file to tiff file that the picture resolution is not clearer same in PDF file please I hope to serve me as soon as possible.
Answer: I guess maybe you did not set the setting options properly. In the following part, I will show you how to convert PDF to tif with higher resolution by VeryPDF PDF to Image Converter 3.0.
Step 1. Install PDF to Image Converter
- This software has software interface, so you need to install it by double clicking the exe file. Please download this converter free firstly then double click exe and follow installation message. Once the installation finishes, there will be an icon on the desktop. Simply click it then you can launch this software.
- Please make sure download the right version, as there are CMD, COM and other versions listed on the website.
Step 2. Convertand set resolution
- The following snapshot is from the software interface. You can add PDF either by clicking button Add or dragging them from containing folder to software interface. When adding PDF to software interface, please click it then PDF can be viewed on the left preview Window.
- When do the setting part, there are four key points if you need to output high quality tiff file. In Quality part, please use value higher than 90. In the Image Bit count part, you can choose 8 or 24. Please do not choose compression option. And please adjust resolution as the default setting is quite low.
- Then please click option Convert to run the conversion. Now let us check the conversion effect from the following snapshot. If you set the right options, the output will be better with higher resolution.
However, when you need to set resolution higher than 1000, this software maybe crash as it takes RAM technology. If you wish render PDF page to high quality image file, such as 1200, 2400 or higher dpi, feel free contact us then we will develop for you at once. And we can help you customize the following option:use disk cache to instead of RAM when render PDF file to high quality image file, you will able to render the PDF page to any resolution of image file, such as 1200, 2400 or higher dpi, it is not limited the maximum value of your RAM.